Can you ever have too many Express Jeans? The limit does not exist… or at least I hope it doesn’t because I have over 10 pairs! They are the best. I seriously can’t buy the same jeans anywhere else. My favorite cut is barely boot; they are form fitting, but not too tight and have a little flare. Express has a variety of different washes, details, and rise (low, high, medium) styles.
My top five favorite pairs are all on sale for under $50:
1. Mid Rise Stretch + Super Barely Boot Jeans – I have been living in these since I got them. I went back and got a second pair because I’ve been wearing them so much! These jeans have a very dark wash and I can match them with anything. Perfect length and runs true to size.
2. White Low Rise Stretch Barely Boot Jeans – Even though it’s after Labor Day, you can still wear white! Or at least I still am :). Can you ever have enough white jeans? These can be worn any time. I wear them to work and out on the weekends. They are low rise and the perfect length for sandals, heels or boots.
3. Black Low Rise Stretch Barely Boot Jeans – I love these black jeans. They are perfect for work or a night out with friends. A long shirt or jacket is the only thing you need to complete this outfit. They only come in low rise, but I wish they came in high or mid-rise. Maybe Express will come out that style next!
4. Low Rise Stretch Barely Boot Jeans – These are a medium wash and are low rise. They have a slimming effect and are true to size, but they are a little shorter in length. Great for a long or tucked in shirt.
5. Mid Rise Stretch Barely Boot Jeans – These are so comfy and I love the dark wash. They run true to size. I got the regular length and it is the perfect length for any shoes.
Not sure which ones to get? Express has a fun quiz to help you find your perfect fit.
If jeans aren’t your thing, Express is having a sale on 40% off everything right now. Happy shopping!
Sparkling in Style
*Some pictures sourced via Express.com*