Who says you can’t celebrate the Fourth of July at home during covid? Whether you’re celebrating with your significant other, a couple of friends or your family, I am sharing some of the essentials to have a happy party at home!
1. Decor: Whether you’re going to the pool or decorating your place, check out these festive items:
2. Bar fun and games: Floating beer pong, regular beer pong, a mini keg, a slushy machine or a competitive game of american flag corn hole, rounding up some fun items that you can use all year round:
3. Grilling necessities: it wouldn’t be the fourth without hot dogs and hamburgers!
4. Coolers: always a must, don’t forget the ice!
5. Tumbler: what is a party without a new tumbler!
Happy Fourth of July! Leave a note in the comments on your must-have essentials to celebrate!
Sparkling in Style